- 1/2 cup (105 grams) coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon (6-10 grams) of Ginseng Concentrate (from GinEx 100g or GinEx 240g)
- 4 tablespoons (85 grams) honey or more for taste
- 1 cup (118 grams) unprocessed 100% cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
Servings： 15 Servings
- In a small pot over a low heat: melt the coconut oil.
- Stir in the honey, vanilla (or your preferred flavourings) and salt.
- Remove the mixture from the heat. Add the cocoa powder and mix until it’s dissolved into the chocolate mixture. Add the ginseng concentrate and mix well. You should have a smooth, lump free chocolate sauce.
- Pour the chocolate into silicone moulds or a lined baking pan and transfer to the freezer for at least 30 minutes or in the fridge for at least an hour. Once they’ve hardened pop them out of the moulds and enjoy.
- You can also use cocoa butter replace the coconut oil for a creamier chocolate.
- You can use maple syrup replace honey. Use maple syrup for low FODMAP.
- If you’re planning on using another extract like mint or almond use it in place of the vanilla.
- Store everything in the fridge except honey.
Tag: American Ginseng Concentrate, Snack, Recipes