- 6-9 pieces of American Ginseng Red Ginseng (thin slices)
- 2-3 pieces of white Yanwo strips
- 3-4 pieces of red dates
- rock sugar (optional)
- Soak the Yanwo strips in warm water for 30 minutes, remove impurities and set aside.
- Wash the red dates and then soak them in water for 30 minutes. Once they’re plump and rehydrated, cut the dates in half and take out the pits.
- Take a small bowl, put the processed Yanwo strips, red dates and American ginseng red ginseng slices into the bowl, pour in an appropriate amount of water, and close the lid.
- Add rock sugar as needed.
- Simmer for about 45 minutes. Let the soup rest for 15 minutes before serving. In the summer, this soup can be refrigerated before serving.
Tags: American ginseng, Tea, Recipes