- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon of natural, plain yogurt
- 1 tsp aloe vera juice
- 2 drops of lavender oil
- 1 tsp of Ginseng concentrate (from GinEx 100g or GinEx 240g)
- In a clean bowl, mix honey, natural, plain yogurt, and aloe vera juice together,
- Add 2 drops of lavender oil, 1 tsp of Ginseng concentrate, and just enough water to make a paste,
- Apply to face, leave for 15-20 minutes, then rinse off with warm water.
How it works:
Honey: A natural antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory ingredient, honey may reduce redness and irritation. It’s also been shown to help with exfoliation and keep skin moisturized. Raw honey is preferred, since it may contain more beneficial properties, including extra antioxidants.
Yogurt is filled to the brim with lactic acid and has moisturizing properties, which makes a visible difference to skin by lifting away rough and lacklustre surface cells to uncover much newer, brighter ones.
Aloe is well known for its soothing, anti-inflammatory, moisturizing properties.
Ginseng: Ginseng’s roots in beauty are based on legends, but modern research backs up some of the claims. These include: reducing wrinkles and signs of aging, promoting elasticity and collagen production, reducing puffiness and inflammation and lightening or brightening skin.
Unlike other ginseng extract, GinEx ginseng concentrated is totally water base extracted and concentrated and its safe for using on the face.
This delicious-sounding ginseng face mask delivers deep hydration and enhance circulation from American ginseng concentrate, gives your skin a hit of antioxidants with the honey, yogurt and soothes redness with the aloe and lavender oil. Mix it up and paint it on with a face mask brush for the ultimate at-home spa experience.