- 9g American Ginseng Red Ginseng (thin slices)
- 15g Longan meat
- 8g Goji berry
- 200g Millet
- 3 cups of water
- Soak the Goji berry in warm water for five minutes and set aside.
- Remove and discard the shell and core of the longan, and leave the longan meat aside.
- Rinse well the millet and put it in a pot, add 3 cups of water to the pot and bring it to a boil.
- Once the water starts boiling, turn the heat down to medium and let it cook for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, stir the content and add the longan meat,
- Cook until the millet is blooming and thick, add the Goji berry, American ginseng red ginseng slices and rock sugar.
- Cook for 10 minutes over low heat. Stir the contents.
- Let the soup rest for 15 minutes before serving. That will make the flavors settle and taste even better!
Tags: American ginseng, Dessert, Recipes