- 300g Fresh pork ribs
- 20g American ginseng red ginseng (thick slices)
- 20g longan meat
- 10g Goji berry
- Ginger slices
- Preferred vegetables, Fresh core or Carrot
Servings: 3 people
- Soak the Goji berry for 5 minutes, set aside.
- Remove the shell and core of the longan and keep the longan meat, rinse it water and then set aside.
- Wash and slice the ginger and set aside. No need to peel the skin.
- Chop the pork ribs into small pieces, boil them with water until the water boils. After the pork ribs are boiled and bleed, remove them and rinse off the top foam.
- Put the blanched pork ribs into the stewing pot. After boiling, add ginger slices, Goji berry fruit, longan meat, American ginseng red ginseng slices and cook together.
- You can add a fresh corn, carrot, (cut into sections),
- After the soup boils, simmer for 60 minutes.
- Season the soup with a pinch of sea salt and black pepper to serve.
Tags: American ginseng, Soup, Recipes