- 6-9 pieces of American Ginseng red ginseng (thin slices)
- 10-12 pieces of dry rose flowers
- 10-15 pieces of Goji berry
- One Teaspoon of honey
- Add an appropriate amount of dry rose, American ginseng red ginseng and Goji berry into a cup.
- Add hot water into the cup to brew.
- Add an appropriate amount of honey to taste.
- Let the tea set for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- The American ginseng red ginseng slices can be replaced by GinEx 30ml, one tube (1 ml) for one cup.
Tags: American ginseng, Tea, Recipes